Thursday, October 19, 2006

The fall of the Republic


Yesterday President G. W. Bush signed the Military Commissions Act into law, by doing this President Bush and the Republican led congress declared their emnity for the Constitution of the United States and the people of the United States and the world.

I admire the U.S. Constitution as probably the greatest document ever written and I also happen to like the American people (for the most part). By signing this document President Bush and any who support this law have made themselves just as much my enemy as Osama Bin Laden.

If you have a problem with that.... Step in the ring.

UPDATE: Someone asked me to clarify the Bin Laden comment so I will. Patrick Henry (if you don't know the name Google it) said "Give me liberty or give me death." Bin Laden wants me dead or Muslim (as a person who isn't a muslim this takes away my right to choose), Bush want to take away my rights to liberty. If you kill me I won't give a shit, but if you try to take my liberty.... Look Out!

No comments: